2015 / 2016 EXHIBITION SEASON
621 Industrial Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32310
February 27, 2015
Application fee: $15.00
- Application fee as a check or money order
- A one page cover letter containing a clear and concise proposal for your exhibition
- 15 to 20 images at 300 dpi. with minimum size of 4” x 6” CD ONLY
- Contact sheet (with image information: dimensions, media, date created and price or NFS) hard copy or CD
- Resume or CV (Hard copy or CD)
- Artist Statement (Hard copy or CD)
- A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your application materials, if you want them returned.
621 Gallery space for changing exhibitions consists of a large room 77 ft x 30ft with a 12x12ft free standing wall dividing the space into two rooms. The building is part of a World War II era lumber mill warehouse. There is open ceiling, exposing old wooden beams, a metal roof and skylights. Track lighting is attached to suspended steel frames in the front and back gallery. The floors are painted gray cement. The white walls are finished sheet rock up to 12′ height. The back wall of the gallery has plywood under the sheet rock. The space is 2300 square feet in area. The adjoining Nan Boynton Memorial Gallery provides a smaller (325 square ft) exhibition space. This space is newly renovated and can be utilized for one-person shows or smaller group exhibitions.